Tom Brown Handmade Damascus Steel Hunting and Survival Tracker Knife DTK918
This custom-made exceptional tracker knife is designed by Tom Brown and featured in the movie "The Hunted" as well as the cover of BLADE Magazine. This is one of the most versatile survival knives ever made. It is designed to chop, saw, skin, engrave, break wire and more. Your chopping pressure can be varied by holding the handle at different points. This tracker knife features Damascus forged from 15N20 and 1095 carbon steel. Bold swaths of contrasting 15N20 move across a complex Damascus background, resulting in a blade that is both dramatic up close and from a distance.
The blade is tempered to 58C Rockwell for just the right hardness balanced with the toughness this carbon steel is known for.
The knife is accompanied by a sheath wrapped in goat skin. Tremendous fit and finish throughout!
- Overall length: 11.00 inch
- Blade length: 6.00 inch
- Handle length: 5.00 inch
- Long-lasting Micarta handle is contoured with finger cutout at the base.
- Durable full tang design.
- Damascus steel blade has great edge retention and is easy to sharpen.
- Jimping on back side of blade provides a sure grip.
- Multipurpose blade allows good control for tasks like cutting, skinning and carving.
- Hardener coating on blade for durability, corrosion-resistance and reduced friction.
- Durable genuine leather sheath included.
|Blade Length:||6.00 in.|
|Handle Length:||5.00 in.|
|Total Length:||11.00 in.|
|Blade Width:||2.25 in.|
|Blade Thickness:||6.00 mm.|
|Steel:||Twist pattern Damascus forged from 1095 and 15N20 carbon steel.|
|Hardness:||58 to 60 hrc.|
|Handle:||Black canvas Micarta, deer Mosaic pin, SS pins, SS pipe.|
|Sheath:||The sheath is accompanied by a very nice hand stitched and tooled leather sheath. (Leather sheath may have a different shade and color.)|
|Item Weight:||800 g.|
|Shipment Weight:||1000 g.|