Custom Handmade 80CrV2 Steel Trench Hunting & Survival Knife DHK968
Custom handmade Trench Knife measures 15.50 inches in all and has a heavy 80CrV2 steel blade. The thick full tang sharpened blade is 6 millimeters thick. The full tang handle is 5.50 inches. This knife has a black canvas micarta handle, G10 liner, Cross Swords Mosaic Pins, fingers guard handle.
The knife is accompanied by a sheath wrapped in goat skin. Tremendous fit and finish throughout!
- Overall length: 15.50".
- Blade length: 10.00".
- Handle length: 5.50".
- Blade width: 2.50"
- Blade thickness: 6mm
- Steel: 80CrV2
- Hardness: 60C Rockwell
- Long-lasting Micarta handle.
- Durable full tang design.
- 80CrV2 steel blade has great edge retention and is easy to sharpen.
- Jimping on back side of blade provides a sure grip.
- Multipurpose blade allows good control for tasks like cutting, skinning and carving.
- Oil coating on blade for durability, corrosion-resistance and reduced friction.
- Durable genuine leather sheath included.
|Blade Length:||10.00 in.|
|Handle Length:||5.50 in.|
|Total Length:||15.50 in.|
|Blade Width:||3.00 in.|
|Blade Thickness:||6.00 mm.|
|Steel:||80CrV2 high tool steel.|
|Handle:||Black Canvas Micarta, G10 Liner and Mosaic Pin. (Mosaic pin may have a different design)|
|Sheath:||The sheath is accompanied by a very nice hand stitched and tooled leather sheath. (Leather sheath may have a different shade and color)|
|Item Weight:||1200 g.|
|Shipment Weight:||1500 g.|