Chef's Fine Full Integral Handmade Damascus Steel Kitchen Knife DCK660
Click Image for Gallery
This is a very special chef's knife, custom made for a great client. This knife is an integral, meaning that the bolsters and the blade were forged from the same Damascus steel. The blade transitions smoothly into the exquisite walnut handle, and is securely attached with brass pin through the handle. This knife will make an exceptional kitchen knife, and the handle is delicately contoured to be comfortable in the hand.
- Overall length: 12.00".
- Blade length: 7.00".
- Handle length: 5.00".
- Blade width: 2.00"
- Blade thickness: 3mm
- Steel: Damascus Steel
- Hardness: 60C Rockwell
- Long-lasting ironwood handle.
- Durable full tang design.
- Damascus blade has great edge retention and is easy to sharpen.
- Jimping on back side of blade provides a sure grip.
- Multipurpose blade allows good control for tasks like cutting, skinning and carving.
- Oil coating on blade for durability, corrosion-resistance and reduced friction.