Custom Handmade Damascus Steel Hunting and Survival Bowie Knife DHK966
This "Rhino Handle Bowie" features a 12" Damascus steel blade with a feather pattern, the Bowie full length is 17.50".
The hand sculpted handle is from premium carbon fiber, and the hand sculpted stainless steel guard is cut of Rhino.
The Damascus blade feather pattern (1095 & 15N20) is tempered to 60C Rockwell for just the right hardness and razor sharp.
- Overall length: 17.50".
- Blade length: 12.00".
- Handle length: 5.50".
- Blade width: 2.00"
- Blade thickness: 6mm
- Steel: Damascus Steel
- Hardness: 60C Rockwell
- Long-lasting Micarta canvas handle.
- Durable full tang design.
- Damascus blade has great edge retention and is easy to sharpen.
- Jumping on back side of blade provides a sure grip.
- Multipurpose blade allows good control for tasks like cutting, skinning and carving.
- Oil coating on blade for durability, corrosion-resistance and reduced friction.
- Durable genuine leather sheath included.