Custom Handmade Damascus Steel Hunting and Survival Karambit Folding Knife Camel Bone DFK771
Click Image for Gallery
Handmade hunting and survival Damascus steel very special Karambit folding knife cross draw sheath, custom made for a great client.
This outstanding folder knife by forging the Damascus blade from 1095 and 15N20 carbon steels into a fire pattern. The blade is perfectly centered and has silky smooth action as it glides open. The handle feels good and provide a good, confident grip. Detailed file-worked brass liners are brilliant and surround the Damascus back bar.
Excellent fit and finish throughout!
- Total Length: 8.0"
- Blade Length: 3.5"
- Handle Length: 4.5"
- Blade Width: 0.75"
- Blade thickness: 3mm
- Weight: 150 g
- Hardness: 60 HRC
- Blade Material: Damascus Steel
- Handle Material: Copper hand engrave, black color bone scale, brass liner
- Long-lasting Copper, bone handle.
- Durable liner lock design.
- Damascus steel blade has great edge retention and is easy to sharpen.
- Oil coating on blade for durability, corrosion-resistance and reduced friction.
- The Damascus blade 1095 & 15N20 is tempered to 60C Rockwell for just the right hardness and razor sharp.
- Durable genuine leather cross draw sheath included.