Handmade Damascus Steel Collectible Folding Knife Ram Handle DFK761
Click Image for Gallery
Handmade hunting and survival Damascus steel very special folding knife, custom made for a great client.
This outstanding folder knife by forging the Damascus blade from 1095 and 15N20 carbon steels into a fire pattern. The blade is perfectly centered and has silky smooth action as it glides open. The handle scales made from ram horn and provide a good, confident grip. Detailed file-worked brass liners are brilliant and surround the Damascus back bar.
Excellent fit and finish throughout!
- Total Length: 8.0"
- Blade Length: 3.5"
- Handle Length: 4.5"
- Blade Width: 0.75"
- Blade thickness: 3mm
- Weight: 150 g
- Hardness: 60 HRC
- Blade Material: Damascus Steel
- Handle Material: Ram horn, brass liner
- Long-lasting ram horn handle.
- Durable liner lock design.
- Damascus steel blade has great edge retention and is easy to sharpen.
- Hardener coating on blade for durability, corrosion-resistance and reduced friction.
- The Damascus blade 1095 & 15N20 is tempered to 60C Rockwell for just the right hardness and razor sharp.
- Durable genuine leather cross draw sheath included.