Custom Handmade Damascus Steel Hunting and Survival Kukri Machete Knife DHK900
Click Image for Gallery
***This is custom handmade and one-of-a-kind Kukri Machete knife***
This custom-made exceptional Kukri Machete knife is a precision and dramatic styles.
This Kukri knife features Damascus forged from Damascus 15N20 and 1095 carbon steel. Bold swaths of contrasting 15N20 move across a complex Damascus background, resulting in a blade that is both dramatic up close and from a distance.
The blade is clean, crisply defined Damascus carbon steel, fully clean and hardened and tempered to 58C Rockwell for just the right hardness balanced with the toughness this carbon steel is known for.
The knife is accompanied by a sheath wrapped in goat skin. Tremendous fit and finish throughout!
- Overall length: 15.00".
- Blade length: 10.00".
- Handle length: 5.00".
- Blade width: 2.00"
- Blade thickness: 6mm
- Steel: Damascus Steel
- Hardness: 60C Rockwell
- Long-lasting camel bone and horn handle.
- Durable full tang design.
- Damascus blade has great edge retention and is easy to sharpen.
- Jumping on back side of blade provides a sure grip.
- Multipurpose blade allows good control for tasks like cutting, skinning and carving.
- Oil coating on blade for durability, corrosion-resistance and reduced friction.
- Durable genuine leather sheath included.