Custom Handmade Damascus Steel Hunting and Survival Sanmai Trench Knife DHK967C
Click Image for Gallery
Trench Knife measures 15.50 inches in all and has a heavy Damascus steel Sanmai blade. The thick full tang sharpened blade is 6 millimeters thick. The full tang handle is 5.50 inches and is also made of Damascus steel. This knife has a black canvas micarta handle, G10 Red liner, fingers guard handle that features five solid spikes and is 17 mm long.
The knife is accompanied by a sheath wrapped in goat skin. Tremendous fit and finish throughout!
- Overall length: 15.50".
- Blade length: 10.00".
- Handle length: 5.50".
- Blade width: 2.75"
- Blade thickness: 8mm
- Steel: Damascus Steel
- Hardness: 60C Rockwell
- Long-lasting Micarta canvas handle.
- Durable full tang design.
- Damascus blade has great edge retention and is easy to sharpen.
- Jumping on back side of blade provides a sure grip.
- Multipurpose blade allows good control for tasks like cutting, skinning and carving.
- Oil coating on blade for durability, corrosion-resistance and reduced friction.
- Durable genuine leather sheath included.