Custom Handmade Damascus Steel Hunting Knife - Black Camel Bone DHK821
From the razor sharp, double-edged, curved blade, this custom handmade Arsons Karambit was designed for the worst-case scenarios life has to offer. The Arsons karambit is a small enough knife for every day carry but potent enough for any job, task or emergency it needs to handle.
With an overall length of 10.00" and a blade length of 4.50", it'll give you the "edge" you need in any situation from the benign to the life-or-death and anything in between. Whether you're simply cutting rope, wires or seatbelts on the job all the way through bringing you home when your worst nightmare strikes, you can be certain the Arsons's quality materials, hand tooling and carefully considered tactical features will never let you down.
Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst. Don't be caught in a situation where your (or someone else's) survival is hanging by a thread without the proper tool to tackle it head on. Carry a Arsons karambit; know beyond a shadow of a doubt you're covered no matter what life throws down.
- Overall length: 10.00".
- Blade length: 4.50".
- Handle length: 5.50".
- Blade width: 1.50"
- Blade thickness: 6mm
- Steel: Damascus Steel
- Hardness: 60C Rockwell
- Long-lasting camel bone handle.
- Durable full tang design.
- Damascus blade has great edge retention and is easy to sharpen.
- Jumping on back side of blade provides a sure grip.
- Multipurpose blade allows good control for tasks like cutting, skinning and carving.
- Oil coating on blade for durability, corrosion-resistance and reduced friction.
- Durable genuine leather sheath included.