Custom Handmade Damascus Steel Hunting and Survival Bowie Knife DHK820
This striking and unusual Hunting Knife is a huge piece of edged art. With a 7 inch long blade, and a full length of over 12 inches. The knife is double edged, double hollow ground. Of special importance is the concave hollow ground edge, something that is very rare in the knife world, both contemporary and in the past, because of the great difficulty in execution. The top straight edge has three inches of my Vampire rip teeth serrations, and the cholis are deeply defined. The entire blade is file worked, the tang is fully tapered for balance, and the knife tang has a rear finger ring, polished inside and out, with a persuader talon at the butt. Damascus blade patterns within are intricate and detailed. A magnificent knife.
- Overall length: 12.00".
- Blade length: 7.00".
- Handle length: 5.00".
- Blade width: 2.00"
- Blade thickness: 6mm
- Steel: Damascus Steel
- Hardness: 60C Rockwell
- Long-lasting Micarta canvas handle.
- Durable full tang design.
- Damascus blade has great edge retention and is easy to sharpen.
- Jumping on back side of blade provides a sure grip.
- Multipurpose blade allows good control for tasks like cutting, skinning and carving.
- Oil coating on blade for durability, corrosion-resistance and reduced friction.
- Durable genuine leather sheath included.