Custom Handmade Damascus Steel Hunting and Survival Full Integral Kukri Knife DHK901
Click Image for Gallery
This is a very special Full Integral Kukri Machete knife, custom made for a great client.
This knife is an integral, meaning that the bolsters and the blade were forged from the same Damascus steel. The blade transitions smoothly into the exquisite iron wood handle, and is securely attached with steel into Damascus steel pin through the handle and Mosaic pin design of Nordic.
A Beautiful Full Integral Kukri knife by Arsons knife! This custom knife is made out of one single piece of Damascus steel. It is carved and filed by hand.
- Overall length: 15.50".
- Blade length: 10.00".
- Handle length: 5.50".
- Blade width: 2.25"
- Blade thickness: 8mm
- Steel: Damascus Steel
- Hardness: 60C Rockwell
- Long-lasting iron wood handle.
- Durable full tang design.
- Damascus blade has great edge retention and is easy to sharpen.
- Jumping on back side of blade provides a sure grip.
- Multipurpose blade allows good control for tasks like cutting, skinning and carving.
- Oil coating on blade for durability, corrosion-resistance and reduced friction.
- Durable genuine leather sheath included.