Custom Handmade Full Tang Damascus Steel Tanto Hunting Knife DHK817
This custom-made exceptional tanto hunting knife is a precision and dramatic styles.
This hunting knife features Damascus forged from 15N20 and 1095 carbon steel. Bold swaths of contrasting 15N20 move across a complex Damascus background, resulting in a blade that is both dramatic up close and from a distance.
The blade is clean, crisply defined Damascus carbon steel, fully clean and hardened and tempered to 58C Rockwell for just the right hardness balanced with the toughness this carbon steel is known for.
The knife is accompanied by a sheath wrapped in goat skin. Tremendous fit and finish throughout!
- Overall length: 11.00".
- Blade length: 6.00".
- Handle length: 5.00".
- Long-lasting black canvas handle is contoured with finger cutout at the base.
- Durable full tang design.
- Damascus steel blade has great edge retention and is easy to sharpen.
- Jimping on back side of blade provides a sure grip.
- Multipurpose blade allows good control for tasks like cutting, skinning and carving.
- Hardner coating on blade for durability, corrosion-resistance and reduced friction.
- Durable genuine leather sheath included.
|Blade Length:||6.00 in.|
|Handle Length:||5.00 in.|
|Total Length:||11.00 in.|
|Blade Width:||2.25 in.|
|Blade Thickness:||6.00 mm.|
|Steel:||Twist pattern Damascus forged from 1095 and 15N20 carbon steel.|
|Hardness:||58 to 60 hrc.|
|Handle:||Black canvas Micarta, Wolf Mosaic pin, SS pins, SS pipe.|
|Sheath:||The sheath is accompanied by a very nice hand stitched and tooled leather sheath. (Leather sheath may have a different shade and color.)|
|Item Weight:||800 g.|
|Shipment Weight:||1000 g.|