Tom Brown Full Tang Handmade Damascus Steel Hunting and Survival Tracker Knife DTK921
This custom-made exceptional tracker knife is designed by Tom Brown and featured in the movie "The Hunted" as well as the cover of BLADE Magazine. This is one of the most versatile survival knives ever made. It is designed to chop, saw, skin, engrave, break wire and more. Your chopping pressure can be varied by holding the handle at different points. This tracker knife features Damascus forged from 15N20 and 1080 carbon steel. Bold swaths of contrasting 15N20 move across a complex Damascus background, resulting in a blade that is both dramatic up close and from a distance.
The blade is tempered to 58C Rockwell for just the right hardness balanced with the toughness this carbon steel is known for.
The knife is accompanied by a sheath wrapped in goat skin. Tremendous fit and finish throughout!
- Overall length: 11.00".
- Blade length: 6.00".
- Handle length: 5.00".
- Blade width: 2.00"
- Blade thickness: 6mm
- Steel: Damascus Steel
- Hardness: 60C Rockwell
- Long-lasting Micarta canvas handle.
- Durable full tang design.
- Damascus blade has great edge retention and is easy to sharpen.
- Jumping on back side of blade provides a sure grip.
- Multipurpose blade allows good control for tasks like cutting, skinning and carving.
- Oil coating on blade for durability, corrosion-resistance and reduced friction.
- Durable genuine leather sheath included.